â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€â–€â–€â–€â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ
â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–„ â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–„ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–„ â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–ˆâ–ˆ
â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–„â–„â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆ
â–ˆâ–ˆ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€â–€â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ
â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–„ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–„â–„â–ˆ â–€â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ
â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€
â–„â–„â–„â–„ â–„â–„â–„â–„ â–„â–„â–„ â–„â–„ __ __
â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€â–€â–€â–€â–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€â–€â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ \ \ / /
â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–€â–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ \ V /
â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ ~ > <
â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–„â–ˆâ–ˆ / . \
â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–„â–„â–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–„â–„â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆ â–ˆâ–ˆâ–ˆ /_/ \_\
â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€â–€ â–€â–€ â–€â–€â–€
/RootedCON'2019 'Call for Papers'
-=] About RootedCON
RootedCON is a technology congress that will be developed in Madrid
from 28 - 30 of march 2019.
With an estimated seating from 2.000 and 2.500 people, is the most
congress that is held in the country, and one of the most relevant in
attendee profiles ranging from students, Law Enforcenment Agencies to
professionals in the
technology and information security market and, even, just passionate
This is our X edition, *tenth anniversary!* We want it to be a special
in which we will bring various surprises
Already consolidated our additional tracks, including the collaboration
with Follow The
White Rabbit (a complete success, with the rooms full at all times),
will value the incorporation of a new specialized track. Stay tuned!
-=] Talk types
We will mostly accept two kind of talks:
- Fast talks: 20 minutes.
- Standard talks: 50 minutes.
There will exist a limited number of talks of both types having, even,
of working with the schedule to extend a talk beyond the 20 minutes
limit, or to reduce a 50 minutes one.
We encourage you to BE ORIGINAL with your proposals. We accept *rare*
thematic, on culture or politics (always orbiting around the concepts
technological or Information Security).
-=] International speakers
There is simultaneous Spanish-English and English-Spanish translation on
all tracks, so
please do not hesitate to enter a talk, wherever you are from
Be sure to indicate the language in which you will give it:
[ES] - Spanish [EN] - English
=] Topics we are looking for
Any interesting topic related to TECHNOLOGY, having examples below and
not limited to:
- ANY original topic that contributes content to our audience!
- Any hacking topic in any environment: IP, OT, IoT, Cloud, EDGE,
- Reverse engineering, debugging, hooking, fuzzing, exploiting, DFIR,
- APT, botnets y malware.
- Financial Tech (FinTech)
- Hardware Hacking, Jtag, SWJ, Dap, consoles,...
- Videogames, cheats...
- Cryptography, steganography, covert channels,...
- DEV: MQTT, AMQP, development patterns, distributed development,...
- OPS: puppet, jenkins, orquestaciÃ³n, virtualization and containers,
artifacts, continuous integration...
- Culture, philosophy and ethics, future, innovation ... the world!
Remember that we have THREE rooms in multitrack:
- Sala Cibeles (~1000 people)
- Sala Lugus (~500 people)
- Sala IniciaciÃ³n (~500 people)
-=] Talk submission procedure
We will only accept talks submitted throught the official speaker form:
Any other talk submission will be considered "unofficial" and will not
have any guarantee in being selected.
-=] Speaker benefits and privileges
Every speaker will get these benefits and privileges:
- ONE extra ticket for a partner (1 ticket)
- Diner with all the speakers, RootedLABS trainees, sponsors and the
- Accommodation (RootedCON carries with the costs, even the partner)
- Travelling (RootedCON carries with the speaker's costs)
- Full access to all congress areas for the three days.
- The possibility of repeating the speech up to three times, one in
every track (depending of the final rating).
- Some free drinks in the party
- Potential job offers management.
- A gift from the organization.
-=] Obligations and duties of the speaker
All speakers that inscribed a talk and get selected must:
a) Confirm that the talk is TECHNICAL and it is supported with Proof of
If PoC are not available, it should be justified.
b) Send talk materials in the agreed dates before the congress. Please,
include details about the PoCs.
c) Accept in an explicit way that all the materials in the talk, as the
audio and video will be published, no matter the format and mechanism in
RootedCON's content management systems or others.
*Please*, make sure you understand your duties as a speaker before
submitting a proposal.
-=] Sponsors and partners
RootedCON is always looking for new quality sponsors. If you have a
propposal or feel your organization may be interested, please do contact
IMPORTANT: due to the mostly technical essence of the congress and the
prefences shown by our attendeess in multiple polls, we recommend to the
potential sponsors to work in a talk aligned with the expectation of our
Any help, comment, idea, proposal or collaboration will be evaluated in
deep: it is very important for our Congress to receive this kind of new
ideas, as we depend on you to do our best in building the Event.
-=] Critical things to consider
1. Time management and talk duration are critical for the Congress. It
is better to
ask for a longer slot, that to try to maximum twenty minutes, not having
interesting questions from the public.
2. We will evaluate with more interest those talks considered EXCLUSIVE,
shown in any other forum, blog, web, event or congress.
3. We believe in the responsible Full-disclosure so, if your idea is to
show a 0day, we need the confirmation that you have contacted the
vendor/victim. If this contact was not made, we can support you with
4. We can cancel the relationship with the speaker if materials are not
provided in time. The delays may have an impact in travelling and
accommodation and other benefits.
5. PLEASE, it is quite important to *BE CLEAR* in the details of your
travelling and accommodation needs when you submit your talk; if you did
not confirmed your needs, Rooted keeps the right of not covering new
requirement not submitted initially.
-=] How to contact:
-=] Our links
- Website: http://www.rootedcon.com/en/
- RootedManager: https://reg.rootedcon.com/main
- Twitter: @rootedcon #rooted and #rooted2019 #rootedx
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/fbookrooted
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/linkedinrooted
- Rooted mailing-list (spanish): email@example.com
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/rootedconmadrid
- Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/rootedcon
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Let everyone know about events, concerts, festivals, clubs, house party, gatherings, garage sale, car wash, contests, protests, etc.
Any event in the world welcome! Hype it phriend!
Any event in the world welcome! Hype it phriend!
1 post • Page 1 of 1