57 Dead in Philippines' Election Massacre

Underground & Above Ground News Reports

World Wide!
Forum rules
Alexander Mundy
57 Dead in Philippines' Election Massacre

Post by Alexander Mundy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 am

I don't know why, but something very weird is going on when the U.S. press is so shut down.

So much sh!t has been happening in the past 72 hours and aside from Tiger Wods, they say nothing.

Here's one example:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091126/ap_ ... t_reblando

Stevyn
SysOp

Re: 57 Dead in Philippines' Election Massacre

Post by Stevyn » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am

i agree, this should be huge headline news. i think even if this happened in america people would still be paying attention to the celebrity news :(

Alexander Mundy

Re: 57 Dead in Philippines' Election Massacre

Post by Alexander Mundy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 am

Weekend before last, there was a nother mass shooting (8 dead) in the Pac Nothwest and it got no press because everyone was still so focussed on the Ft. Hood Incident.

As it often does, The FBI says its going to cross check all mass gun assaults to see what they all have in common.

Two things here;

first, there has to have been hundreds of these going all the way back to the one at Parkside Elementary School in Lemon Grove, CA. about 1983. As chronic uhled in the song I don't Like Mondays by The Boomtown Rats.

So, I doubt seriously that the FBI or any other earthly beings will come to any new conclusions about the incidents; especially in light of the fact that they NEVER mention the one thing that they all have in common and the U.S. population never wants to do anything about, THEY all USED A GUN!

I feel kind of sorry for law enforcement. Not because they have a hard dangerous job (any construction worker can tell you about that), but because they are trying to protect us and we refuse to do things which empower them to do so; such as making it necessary to have a permit and insurance to own a gun or obeying speed limits. (My time is so-- much more important than all the rest of yours; I should just go as fast as I like.)? Uh-uh.

In my opinion, people who want to carry around guns should graduate from a police academy and become commissioned police officers.

That way they would get the benefit of having been taught about the responsibility of carrying around a gun 24/7/365, from someone who really knows.

Its not a toy or a game. Its like a child. The responsibility is always there. 24/7/365.