COLORADO: 10:23 pm
JAPAN: 1:23 pm

-1222 days for S+Y!

Forum rules

Post subject: Wal Mart Generosity
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 am 

In their unusually generous ::sad and inimitable way,Wal Mart is offering to match all advertised specials this Christmas shopping season.

Get the printing presses rolling!

Seriously, these f-ers aren't happy to put mom and pop out of business the other 300 days of the year. They want to do it @ Christmas too!

I will be so glad if someone prints 10,000 circulars offering $1 flat-screen TV's.

I mean what is Wal Mart going to do, phone Dollur General or Targit to verify the validity of the ad?

Scene:

"Thank you fur calling your local Bust Buoy, where we make yur shoppin' spearients more 'joy'ble daily. This is 'Heathur' how may I direct yur call? Please hold... I may help you? Please hold."

[palm over microphone, muffled]: "This guy wants to know if we are running a special on flat screens for $1."

[laughter]: "Click, hmmmmm."

Hello, hello?

end of scene

And, what's to stop anyone from generating the "ad"?

Bookmark and Share

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Wal Mart Generosity
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm 
SysOp

i agree, walmart has crushed this nations backbone and community by killing all mom and pop shops. and treating their own employees as trash

ugh

Bookmark and Share

OfflineProfile