Retirement Fund/ Asset Mangement Fuck-Ups

Anyone can read & post here...

Anything goes!
Alexander Mundy
Retirement Fund/ Asset Mangement Fuck-Ups

Post by Alexander Mundy » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/20 ... e-violence

I'm not saying it was right, but, being in his shoes, I can see why Timothy Hendron would do what he did.

These stupid fucking bastards are paid shitloads of money to handle accounts with millions in them, and, as often as not, they have NO fucking idea what they are talking about or if what they say is true.

The account holders work years to accrue the funds in the account them then some punk who has no idea what the hell they are doing, fucks it up in one day.

These brokers record all conversations but only for their own benefit. If it turns out they made a mistake, you'll have to know the exact transaction # and subpeona them to get the recording.

Account holders make decisions based on what the over-paid, half-baked inbred shithead assholes at customer service tell them.

When it turns out the half-baked, inbred, shit-head customer service assholes were wrong, causing the customer to lose 10's of thousands, the corporations won't cover the action.

Now, it has been ever since forever that the rule in any game is that you have to cover your action.

Penalties in cases where players refuse, or are unable, to cover their action range from dismemberment to rape, kidnapping and death.

So I say...