Global Warming Hoax

Anyone can read & post here...

Anything goes!
Godzilla
Global Warming Hoax

Post by Godzilla » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 am

Is global warming a hoax? New information suggests that it is. What do you think?

All I know is the last 4 years both summer and winter have been cooler here.

Alexander Mundy

Re: Global Warming Hoax

Post by Alexander Mundy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I think I would trust what researchers at MIT, UoI@C, Northwestern, Stanford or Cal Tech had to say about it.

They have the most to lose by making murky statements.

It may be happening but in order to reverse it .. well,

I simply can not imagine the circumstances that would have to take place n order to bring about the kind of behavioral shift necessary for reversal, or stoppage, of global warming by mankind alone.

We can't even discipline ourselves enough to obey motor vehicle speed limits. What makes anyone think we're all going to start eating vegan, riding bikes and wearing heavy clothing indoors to slow use of fossil fuels and geenhouse gas emmissions?

I live in the Midwest, U.S. and these medeival dickweeds are still MESMERized by killing, butchering, packaging and eating their own meat.. err, that didn't come out right, err, what I mean is, they go on and on about processing and packaging deer meat and so forth.

Its so back ward and who-gives-a-shittish, I can't even explain.

You want to say to them: "You're wasting the most precious thing you have (time) on killing and eating an animal which has a significant probability of carrying a disease that if you get it, would cause you to lay in bed and shit your pants to death and the best way to get that disease is by slaughtering and eating the animal.

Plus, the shit tastes like, and has the same nutritional value as, almost any other kind of red meat.

Plus you waste $ on equipment and its dangerous as hell."

But by the time you said it, they'd probably have already spawned two or three more meat-eating, F-150-driving, pistol-packing inbreds.

Here's one now: http://www.aarp.org/community/groups/GunsAmmo

If he's taking responsibility for the security of his (commun)ity and we happen to share the same, how am I supposed to take responsibility for mine?

If only some of us are charged with the responsibility of keeping the community secure, then don't the rest iof us have to stand the fuck DOWN and out of the GOD DAMNED WAY?

If the above-referrenced dickhead spent half the time "training" that he does drinking beer and/ or smoking, he'd probably value his own life and the lives of those around him enough to stay away from people who carry around guns and scared in motorized traffic.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Kinison] Ah, AHH, AHHH, AHHH!!!

No, I 'm afraid that inorder to make any progress on stoppage of human contribution to global warming, you'd have to develop a weapon similar to the nutron bomb but instead of likking all people, it just likks those with IQs under 110. Then we may have a snatch.

Alexander Mundy

Godzilla

Post by Godzilla » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 am

I agree with you on the good environmental reasons to go vegetarian. This is made more difficult because American governments subsidize growing corn that humans can't eat. It's grown for livestock, sugar and ethanol.

Where I disagree with you is in trusting the scientists. Trust your faith but remember that trust has no place in science. Science is based on never-ending skepticism. Any respectable scientist will retain all data, even those that doesn't support the conclusion. This makes is possible for peer review where other scientists can review the raw data, compare them to the theory in question and draw an independent conclusion.

What has happened with the global warming "science" is the researchers have discarded large amounts of data because the paper and floppy disks took up too much room and for some reason was destroyed without first being scanned. How does an outside skeptic review the conclusion in this case?

Another problem is the scientists used tree ring data going back millions of years for the distant past but they were able to use actual measured temperatures for recent decades. Tree ring data is still available to compare the modern temperature data to. Trouble is when the different data sources for the same years are laid over each other, they conflict quite dramatically. The scientist's solution to this is to discard tree ring data when the actual temperatures are available and the discrepancy is ignored (except in the leaked emails).

To me, this suggests bad science at best. Possibly something far more sinister.

Efram von Rosengine

Post by Efram von Rosengine » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 am

Likely it is... I remember the first big shortage/ crisis , the '70's gas shortage. A ploy to raise gasoline prices, by advertising shortages and generally causing panic. The result was long lines at the pump with high prices following. Obviously we know now it was all a fabrication, yet it continues with different excuses .. hurricanes , recession etc whatever works. Shortly there after there was a coffee shortage which drove the price of a cup from 10 cents to 35 cents almost overnight, and since coffee drinkers use milk and sugar they suddenly experienced shortages as well, again followed by price increases. the next thing that came along was toilet paper , well that was an obvious hoax , but it did stimulate their market favorably , and you could expect to go to a public restroom and expect the rolls to have been stolen.Soon everyone is raising prices because their product is the third cousin twice removed of some other related product , and now we have ...inflation, then ...a recession!!! Almost begins to sound like a social experiment of sorts. Which sounds like a conspiracy theory, which....you get the point.

In the final analysis it seems that one of the best ways to move an agenda is to create the awareness by identifying (read creating) a crisis , and then fixing it. It's appears easy to fix because you know the cause (after all you fabricated it) . and when it works , you're a good guy and get reelected. You might even invent something ..like the internet, and even get the Nobel prize. If you read history you will find this went on in 14th century England...
in the midst of all this we have real crises which they can't fix so in order to preserve the status quo , you create one you can fix as a distraction .
remember a conspiracy theory is only a theory until it's proven fact...then ...

cold hearted orb that rules the night
removes the colours from our sight
red is grey and yellow white
and we decide which is right
and which is illusion