The voice from Thailand.

[Ratcha Anachak Thai], Kingdom of Thailand

Discussion, Events, Art, Music, News and Networking.
Forum rules
Yupa
facebook:Yupa Tuytaisong
The voice from Thailand.

Post by Yupa » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow!!! Thanks a lot,Stevyn,for this page ::yell Thanks!!!!!
My name is Yupa,and I am from Thailand :D
Nice to meet you all here. :D

Stevyn
SysOp

Re: The voice from Thailand.

Post by Stevyn » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 am

Welcome Yupa! Please share any news, links, events, etc here for everyone :)

Then we can all learn about Thailand :peace

Yupa

Post by Yupa » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Thanks,Stevyn.. :slayer
It is Constitution's Day on Dencember 10th in Thailand,and it is also Thai holiday.
While The most of Thai people are worrying about The Red T-shirt's protest today.They support Taxsin Chinawat to be back to Thailand,and they don't want him to get any responsibilities for what wrong Taxin did. They try to expel the government at present.
That is thing which makes all Thai worry about. There are three groups in Thailand now,Red T-shirt,Yellow T-shirt and the group which would like to see peace back to Thailand.
Because we all new about how to deal with the thing we call democracy,so every time we do protest we all try to do everything and every way to get our goal. We sometimes don't care how the ways we get.
I never see that Thai people are disunite to one another like this.
Forexample,my brother's family always supports the Red T-shirt,and I am Ok and respect what they think.
Just only one time that we shouted to each ohter when he said he 'd like to have the Yellow T-shirt or the government died.
I yelled to him if he was my brother and if he was a Thai why we thought different ways. No one should die because of they think differnt way from us. ::sad

I hope some day we all know about how to deal with our problem,and I hope we all should think of the bad effect to the most of thai people who are always patient for bad situation like the strike of RST ect...
It is hard to get peace back if we all think about only how to get the goal,and we all never care what will happen to the other from what we do..

Stevyn
SysOp

Post by Stevyn » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 am

Let us know how the protest goes, I hope there is no violence.

I hope your holiday is good today. Cheers from Colorado :peace

Yupa

Post by Yupa » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

I realised that why we always have many wars in our world.
I have a chance to join Englishhclub where there are a lot of people all around the world join that club.
Our problem is no one can't get about any joking at all,and then they always get mad at one another.
The opposite thinking between the west and the east always crashes there.
I love hearing the thruth,but wow!!! Looks like my friends from the west are
very frank attitude.Because of that I know the new word like
"fenetic",and I sometimes said "hi" without looking up what they were talking about. The sentence was next to mine showed "You are animals". I tried to continue our conversation,so I said" So,I am a rabbit then." ::happy2
I sometime get surprised why some people get angry at the words that our friends told as "kick" "wild" "hate".
A few people didn't like the topics just only they thought thouse were nonsense. And they could explain it without thinking of how the others would be after hearing that.Anyway,they always came back,and someone who was still upset their bad complain always questioned them why they came back if the topics were so boring.
Once I also got mad at a girl who asked me if I knew Santanist.[Is is a kind of food,huh?]When I told her I didn't know about that,and I tried to tell her to change our topic.Then she asked me where I came from,and why I didn't believe in god.Our friends and I tried to tell her not to ask about what we believed.All commemts made her get mad at me more.She finally asked me if I not gave her my answer theat meant I was coward.At that time I wished she were my friends,and then I would give her my Thai boxing.Anyway,I only told her I was and changed our topic.
Because of the way she was and the way she thought,the other friends didn't care about how young she was.A lot of friends recently commented her how fenetic she was and how bad she was even though they knew she was a girl.
Looked like she only believed in her god,and she told all of the other friends to go to the hell....
[So,see you all there,Friends. :slayer ]

Stevyn
SysOp

Post by Stevyn » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Hello,

I am sorry this person was so rude. There is no excuse for that rudeness and it only reflects poorly on her and whatever belief she is trying to promote.

You were polite and adult.

People should have the freedom to express what belief they wish, but they must be polite and not be rude or oppressive to others and this person failed.

Don't worry not all peoples are like that ( i hope )

:peace

Thank you for sharing, please keep us informed of events and news from Thailand

:slayer

Yupa

Post by Yupa » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks a lot, ::yell Stevyn.
It is winter season in Thailand right now,but we get the warm weather here.Anyway,if we all would like to feel the cold weather and beautiful blooming flowers,we all always go to the north of Thailand where there are a lot of places to visit.
Looks like Pai in Maehongsom province is the favorite place for all Thai and the tourists.
We will get six days to take off in New Year here.That is a nice time to have a trip.
Every New Year and long holiday like Sonkran Festival,it is very very quiet in Bangkok. In nomal we have a heavy traffic jam here,but when the long holidays like that there is no traffic jam any more.
It is fine,but it is very difficult to find our food because of a lot of food shops alway close.. ::sad

For children look like they are waiting for Sonkran Festival becuase they have a school break at that time for three months.
That festival is in summer season,it is such a great time to throw the water to one another.
There are many temple fairs if you live in the others provinces far from Bangkok.
Thai people always pour water to the adults and bless them to be good heath,and they sometimes give a new dress to the adults.

Anyway,Thai people always get top of the death in this festival because they drink a lot and then ride motorbikes and drive cars.
Our govenrment try to find the best way to protect them,and I think why we don't protect ourselves from that.It isn't necessary to let the others do that for us.
When the govenrment pronounces not to sell any alcohol in New Year and Songkran festival,there are many Thai people disscus that policy..

I don't know this year what the policy of the governmene to take Thai people from the death is.And we will die more than the last year or not..
Just wait for a few days ,and hope we all have a consciousness when we do everything.. :slayer

Yupa

Post by Yupa » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm

I recently noticed about the pet dogs that they always show their behaviors like thier owners.
A nine year old boy,Oat,has four dogs,and his dogs often greeted me for a while.Then they don't care about me any more till I call them.That is Oat's behavior.
A thirteen year old girl,Kratai,who belongs to three dogs.Her dogs usually greet me just only looking at me and wiggling their tails,and then they follow me and sit near me.Kratai gives me her smiling every time we meet each other,and she is a very shy girl.
Her young brother names Tle,who is only five years old,and he loves ducking under the table to cluch my leg.That is the way I get from his dog. :grin2
Toad,who is eleven years,has a dog names Dick.It is good at jumping and running,and it sometimes holds my shoes in its mouth.Then Toad's parents and I chase after it to get my shoes back.
Dick never stops running and jumping until there is its food in its bowl.That is Toad's behavior.
Ice,an eight year old girl,is a very fashionable.Once I went to her house,and I could see her hair was decorated by a lot of braids,they were tied with colourful ribbons.She smiled at me and told me she did them herself.And then my eyes dropped at her dog which had a lot of braids and colourful ribbons on its ...em.m..hair.
Ice told me she dressed its..em..m..hair the same like her.She told me she was busy to brush her dog's ...hair..for an hour,and then she showed me her brush which she used to brush her dog's...hair..
:oh !!! I was glad to know that her dog still had its..hair..left on its head..

Stevyn
SysOp

Post by Stevyn » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 am

:laugh

very cool observation! I agree with you. have you noticed how some people even look like their dog?

Yupa

Post by Yupa » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Happy New Year To you all. :slayer
It is still quiet in Bangkok now because almost people here always go to celebrate their New Year in the other provinces.We will go to work and study again on January 4th.
We usually call to say Happy New Year to our family if we can't go back to join them.I can also talk to my friends who finished their degrees before me.They have a lot of things to talk to me,and I feel great to know that they still think of me.
They all get jobs match what they learnt.
Looks like only one who gets the job strange from what he learnt.
He gets his job at The Petroleum Outhority Of Thailand.What my friends and I get worry about him because he is a kind of playboy.To think that he never lacked of girls in his life since he was in kindergarten.If the stones had eyelashes and chests,he would flirt with them for sure.
A lot of reasons like that make the other friends and me get surprised to know about what job he gets.
He has to spend his life on the big ship far from the land a million miles without any contacting to the people[girls] who live on the land.Moreover,he must be on the ship at least three months and somethimes more than three months. :o
My friends and I suppose if there are many fish near his ship pregnant,that means because of him..