Professional Gambler's Handbook

Post your stuff for sale here and not on the other forums.
Stevyn
SysOp
Professional Gambler's Handbook

Post by Stevyn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 am

Professional Gambler's Handbook: Beating The System By Hook And By Crook

(Paperback)

~ Weasel Murphy

# Paperback: 152 pages
# Publisher: Paladin Press
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 087364915X
# Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches
# Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
gambler.jpg
gambler.jpg (28.22KiB)Viewed 7615 times
reviews:

The author tells, in easy to understand detail, secrets of the gambling world. This book is not only interesting, but funny. Being in the gaming business myself, I found this book revealed many things I didn't know. The author explains how people in the gaming industry fleece the unsuspecting gambler, and the author shares experiences not many people hear about. I liked the entire book, from cover to cover. The author includes a glossary defining words and phrases that I never knew existed, which I feel makes the book worth buying for this information alone. I hope the author writes a sequel.

-----------------

This easy to read book gives an insight to the world of gambling rarely talked about. The author does a magnificent job of detailing various aspects of the gaming world. This book is a must for novice gamblers and those who wish to make gambling a profitable business.

Parts of this book are extremely funny, and the entire book is very entertaining. Even if you aren't a gambler or care less about the gambling scene, try this book, it WILL surprise you.
Contact me directly: Ironfeatherbooks (@) gmail.com