Casebook of 20th Century Serial Killers Who Eluded Justice

Post your stuff for sale here and not on the other forums.
Stevyn
SysOp
Casebook of 20th Century Serial Killers Who Eluded Justice

Post by Stevyn » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:02 am

Still at Large: A Casebook of 20th Century Serial Killers Who Eluded Justice (Paperback)

by Michael Newton (Author)

# Paperback: 160 pages
# Publisher: Loompanics Unlimited
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1559501847
# Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
# Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces

Still at Large: A Casebook of 20th Century Serial Killers
Who Eluded Justice

Every year in America, more than 5,000 killers elude police. And most of the notorious murderers who slip the grip of the law commit the same crime again and again, leaving the grisliest of signatures. In Still at Large, master of the crime encyclopedia Michael Newton recounts chilling tales of unsolved serial murders. In this book, you'll meet:

"Bible John," who sweeps his victims off their feet, literally. After he meets young women at a ballroom dancing parlor, he takes them out and strangles them with their own stockings.
Belle Gunness, who, after poisoning her children and husbands, eliminated a string of ranch hands and left their bodies to decompose in burlap bags doused with lye. Some say Belle died, but others claim they've seen her in a hospital and working as a madam.
The "Doodler," a killer with a penchant for comic art who has left 14 gay men dead in his wake.
The devil who chooses priests as his prey, mangling them with brutal beatings.
The "BTK" Strangler, whose m.o. is to bind them, torture them, kill them. Frustrated by the lack of publicity, he taunted a local television station with a note that read, "How many do I have to kill before I get my name in the paper or some national attention?"

So you think you'll never be the victim of a serial murderer? Don't be so sure. The killers in this book could be lurking in your neighborhood, your office, even your home. Watch out, because they're Still at Large...
still_at_large.jpg
still_at_large.jpg (75.67KiB)Viewed 3051 times
Contact me directly: Ironfeatherbooks (@) gmail.com